7:10 PM – 10:00 PM PST
9th Annual LGBTQ+ Pride Night at Dodger Stadium
DODGERS KICK OFF LA PRIDE 2022
WITH ANNUAL LGBTQ+ PRIDE NIGHT
Special event ticket pack, pregame party with DJ Bowie J, and post-game Friday Night Fireworks
National Anthem to be sung by
international LGBTQ+ recording artist Wils
This highly anticipated game will feature an exclusive commemorative Dodger LGBTQ+ game jersey as part of the special LGBTQ+ Night ticket package available for purchase now!
The pre-game party starts in the Right Field Plaza Bar from 5:30 p.m. until first pitch at 7:10 p.m. Also pre-game, the Dodgers will recognize former Los Angeles Dodger Glenn Burke, the first openly gay MLB player.
Other special guests will include include Billy Bean, another former Dodger and the only other Major League Player to come out publicly after his playing career. Bean currently serves as Major League Baseball’s SVP, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion & Special Assistant to the Commissioner. And Dale Scott, a 32-year career MLB umpire who came out in 2014, will also be at the game!
In addition to being longtime supporters of LA Pride, the Dodgers are proud to work with many community partners including:
- The Los Angeles LGBT Center – The world’s largest provider of programs and services for LGBT people. The Center’s nearly 800 employees, along with thousands of volunteers and supporters, are an unstoppable force in the fight against bigotry and the struggle to build a better world; a world in which LGBT people thrive as healthy, equal, and complete members of society.
- Outsports – A sports news website focusing on LGBTQ+ issues and personalities in amateur and professional sports. Outsports is the world’s leading gay-sports publication.
- Varsity Gay League (V.G.L.) – The nation’s largest LGBTQ+ Recreational Sports league, established in 2007. With thousands of members, V.G.L. is committed to connecting players of all ages and skill levels, gay or straight, with new ways to socialize and play. A pregame kickball game with select members of V.G.L. will take place in the outfield following the Dodgers’ and Mets’ batting practice on June 3.
- The Greater Los Angeles Softball Association (GLASA) – A gay and lesbian slow-pitch softball league committed to providing an opportunity for both gay and non-gay participants to compete in an environment conducive to the gay community.
- Gym Sportsbar and Grill – With locations in New York, Fort Lauderdale and West Hollywood, proudly the largest family of LGBTQ+ sports bars in the country.
Get tickets now. Last year’s Pride section was sold out! You don’t want to miss this special night. GO DODGERS!