2019 LA Pride Festival
8 – 9
12:00 PM – 1:00 AM PST
West Hollywood Park (along San Vicente Boulevard between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard)
It’s that time of year again! Get ready for the 2019 LA Pride Festival in West Hollywood, presented by Verizon!
We’ve got a diverse group of LGBTQ+ and allied performers taking the stage at the 2019 LA Pride Festival in West Hollywood, presented by Verizon. GRAMMY® Award-winning global superstar Meghan Trainor and British electronic pop trio Years & Years will headline this year’s festival on Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 — joined by GRAMMY® Award winner Ashanti, plus Amara La Negra, Dej Loaf, Greyson Chance, MNEK, Pabllo Vittar, Ah-Mer-Ah-Su, and more!
Regardless of genre, this year’s performers — a collaboration with Club Papi and BASH LA — will come together on the Festival’s two main stages to embrace this year’s theme, #JUSTUNITE.
For the first time, LA Pride and the City of West Hollywood are teaming up to host the first-ever “Pride on the Boulevard,” a free block party of entertainment, vendors, exhibitors, non-profit organizations, rides and attractions, beer gardens, and more along Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood (between Robertson and Hancock). This free-to-the-public event will take place on Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 from 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Even more, we’ve created a new Friday night program on June 7 in West Hollywood Park as the official kick-off to LA Pride Weekend 2019. This free-to-the-public evening will feature:
- An official Opening Ceremony presented by Johnson & Johnson, including presentations by leaders advocates for LA’s LGBTQ+ community
- Non-stop entertainment: a Weho Vogue Ball & Drag Show, a night of dancing, music from local DJs, and special surprise guests
- A 60-minute concert by the one and only Paula Abdul powered by Caesars Entertainment!
This year, to help create a better event experience, LA Pride is implementing the following changes:
- Ticketing and guest services will be relocated to Santa Monica Boulevard, between Palm and Hancock Avenues, to expedite entrance into the festival grounds and reduce wait times
- New and additional street closures are being added to help improve the flow
- Increased and improved security teams with specialized training for the LGBTQ+ community
- Improvements to ADA implementation and accessibility for all guests, with extra focus on safe access and space throughout the festival for those guests requiring additional assistance. All ADA compliance and improvements will be overseen by Accessible Festivals.
And as in years past, anyone interested in volunteering four hours of their time to helping make the celebration go off without a hitch will, in turn, receive a complimentary single-day ticket to the festival. Volunteer opportunities will be available beginning in April. Check back at lapride.org soon.
Advance Single Day (Saturday or Sunday)
Advance Full Weekend
Seniors 65+ / Disabled /
Veterans / Active Military
$15 (must be purchased at Box Office)
Kids 12 and younger
Free admission, must be accompanied by an adult
VIP Backstage Experience
- Exclusive backstage access to Park Stage during the LA Pride Opening Ceremony on Friday, June 7*
- Dedicated VIP entrance to expedite entry into the LA Pride Festival
- Exclusive access to the LA Pride Festival VIP Backstage Experience
- Exclusive backstage access to both the Park & Plaza Stages
- 2 complimentary SKYY Vodka cocktails (per day)
- Complimentary afternoon meal (per day)
- Access to the exclusive LA Pride Beer Gardens**
- Access to the VIP Parade Viewing Party at the Palihouse
*Available to weekend VIP ticket purchasers only.
**Access available only on the day(s) of your ticket purchase.
VIP Single Day (Saturday or Sunday)
VIP Full Weekend
Did You Know?
Proceeds from ticket sales support events like the LA Pride Parade and city-wide programs like the CSW philanthropy, Casa del Sol, a joint project with APLA Health that provides low-income housing to people living with HIV/AIDS.
Want to attend the LA Pride Festival for free? Sign up for a 4-hour volunteer shift! CSW also provides a limited number of free tickets to non-profit and community organizations. Please contact the LA Pride team today to see if your organization qualifies.